Improve Your Executive Impact: Get to Yes in Ten Minutes or Less
Join Sheri Jeavons at the ATD Rocky Mountain Chapter Meeting Tuesday, July 12 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Improve your executive impact: When it comes to communicating with managers or clients to get your recommendations approved, the pressure is on! They have limited time, high stress, and often focus solely on the bottom line impact of projects, recommendations or solutions to business challenges. This leaves you with a tough job to accomplish.
The way you communicate can make or break your request. You know that you’ll have a limited amount of time and need to be decisive, succinct, persuasive and concise while communicating.
Date and Time: July 12 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Topic: Improve Your Executive Impact: Get to Yes in Ten Minutes or Less
Registration Link: http://atdrmc.org/event-2238087
You will learn:
- The top four things people want to hear during a meeting
- A step-by-step process to develop a communication you can deliver in 10 minutes or less on the phone, in a meeting or on the fly
- Specific techniques to enhance your executive presence while communicating
Attend this session to learn how to efficiently communicate the pain and the ultimate gain of your recommendation and accomplish your goals.
- Bring your laptop or tablet
- During this working session, you will use the Ten-Minute Solution Process begin developing a communication
- Back by popular demand: Sheri will coach volunteers to enhance their executive presence while experimenting with this new Ten-Minute Solution Process
Don’t miss this opportunity for personalized coaching, Denver professionals. Hope to see you there!