How to Deliver a Busy Slide
Power Presentations specializes in presentation skills for technical professionals. We understand the challenges you face. As a technical professional, you must develop complex information and deliver it in a way that makes sense to those with less expertise. Inevitably, you’re going to have to present a busy slide. When your audience sees a slide packed with technical details, they tend to check out. Watch Sheri review how to deliver a busy slide:
Presentation Skills for Technical Professionals
Here are technical presentation training tips to help you communicate your complex, technical information:
- Explain what the slide is about. This is usually your agenda topic at the top of the slide.
- Guide their eyes where you want them to look. Tell them: “Go to the lower left. Look at the upper right-hand corner. Go to the column C.”
- Explain this information.
- Here’s the key to your success. Once you’ve explained the information, tell them why the information is good. How will it help them?
When you can guide their eyes through a busy technical slide, you’re going to be much more successful and that information will help them make good business decisions.
Looking for more information?
Power Presentations offers a variety of presentation skills programs designed specifically for different levels of expertise
- Training for technical professionals: This presentation skills training will help you develop and deliver decisive content so others see you as a confident and knowledgeable expert.
- Presentation skills training for scientific professionals: Attend this program to be seen as a credible expert when educating, informing and persuading medical professionals, staff and consumers about your research, drugs and devices.