Develop and Deliver Technical Presentations that Get Results
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at noon Eastern
Technical presentations are often confusing and contain too much information. Presenters tend to include spreadsheets or images the audience can’t read, and never identify why or how the information is of value.
This month’s webinar will help you…
- Save time by kicking off your presentation with a three-step process
- Understand how much content to include for the designated time frame
- Relax and make sure your audience knows what’s in it for them
- Deliver a busy slide in three easy steps
- Ensure you don’t read your slides with your back to the audience
This webinar will help ensure your audience stays on track and engaged throughout your in-depth technical presentation.
Join us Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at noon Eastern. Space is limited! Click below to Register: