Attending Training 2017? Don’t miss Sheri Jeavons’ talk, “Put Virtual Learners in the Driver’s Seat: Increase Learner Retention” taking place at 9:45 a.m. on Wednesday, February 1, 2017.
This session is targeted to help trainers who conduct “live online” educational sessions.
The idea is this: Adults learn by actually doing what they’re being taught. As a virtual trainer, it’s your job to get them “doing.” But how do you do this within the confines of your virtual platform? If you’re conducting virtual sessions on a regular basis, you’re likely already implementing some virtual tools: Using chat, feedback tools, a few polls and occasionally opening the phone lines. What’s next? How can you creatively implement interaction to increase learner retention?
This session will provide fun activities, tools, techniques and real-life examples you can immediately implement to take your live online training beyond the basics, and ultimately increase learner retention.
The agenda for this session will include the following:
- Examples of interactive breakout room activities, including a free platform anyone can implement
- Five unique ways to use the whiteboard
- Techniques to involve everyone if you’re working with a mixed audience (some together in a classroom and others virtual)
- Three Games you can implement to spark your attendees competitive nature while still learning the curriculum
- Ways to use collaboration tools for ongoing learning before, between and after training events
Throughout the session, Sheri will discuss various platforms and collaboration tools to accomplish these activities and increase your learners’ retention no matter what your subject matter.
Use the coupon code TSP2, for a $250 discount when checking out.
Register for Training 2017 today and don’t miss this fun and interactive session!